Major steps in Psychological research (problem statement, hypothesis formulation, research designs, sampling, tools of data collection, analysis and interpretation and report writing) Fundamental versus applied research; Methods of data collection (interview, observation, questionnaire); Research designs (ex-post facto and experimental); Application of statistical technique (t – test, two way ANOVA correlation, regression and factor analysis); Item response theory.
Click on the links below to download study material:
- Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Designs for Generalized Causal Inference
- Quasi-Experimental Designs That Either Lack a Control Group or Lack Pretest Observations on the Outcome
- Internal and External Validity in Clinical Research
- Methodological and Statistical Considerations for Threats to Internal Validity
- Choice as an Alternative to Control in Observational Studies
- Psychological Research Methods