Encoding and remembering; Short term memory, Long term memory, Sensory memory, Iconic memory, Echoic memory: The Multistore model, levels of processing; Organization and Mnemonic techniques to improve memory; Theories of forgetting: decay, interference and retrieval failure: Metamemory; Amnesia: Anterograde and retrograde.
Click on the links below to download study material:
Reference Study Material:
- After the Archive: Remapping Memory
- Cognitive Correlates of Mnemonics Usage and Verbal Recall Memory in Old Age
- Effects of adult aging on utilization of temporal and semantic associations during free and serial recall
- A Daytime Nap Containing Solely Non-REM Sleep Enhances Declarative but not Procedural Memory
- Sleep Spindle-Related Activity in The Human EEG and its Relation to General Cognitive and Learning Abilities
- Final Task Selection: Long-Term Memory
- Long-term potentiation: What’s learning got to do with it?
- Real Memory Improvement: GMS Manual by V. Kozarenko
- Memory Improvement by Poornima Bedi
- Sleep, Memory, and Plasticity
- Study of the Brain Anatomy and Memory
- Tips for Improving Memory Techniques
- Toward an Integrative Theory of Sleep and Dreaming